2.16.2014

Saturday's cones


This is a crop shot of my favorite one of this batch. Did 10 cones yesterday. they go together pretty easily its the bulk of an 12" piece of printed paper cut with an Sizzix pro die. the hardest part is getting the lace across the tops of them ( to stay in place while you tie or tack glue or what not) 


So, I did some in mostly spring colors and or theme's these don't sell as well as you would expect them to but, I think it is also because, I do them for the spring booth and not the Christmas one... ( the Christmas one gets 5 times more shoppers through it) 




love this kaisercraft paper will have to remember to pick up a few more sheets of it. 


graphic 45 printed paper

Anna Griffin ( old old printed paper)


this one is My Minds eye its an sturdy printed paper.


this is either SU or CTMH ( forgot ) very thin pp, came in a multi pack of prints in just this color) 



 remember the photos will enlarge if you click on them. I'm working on a packaging / pricing type post but, it may take most this week to get done. ( will try to get it ready for wednesday.) 


These are packaged in an clearbags dot com bag FDAGB7 seen here, they are gusseted bags and just tied off with snips of scrap ( I have tons of it) ribbon or lace. 


I don't actually put price tags on the 3-d things they have these stamped multiple items on a tag that are hung around the booth with the prices on them. I am guessing off the top of my head these sell for 3.00 ( so do the baskets and the tall bags made from papers too) 


No comments: