10.11.2024

Inspired by {deluxe modern design}

 This week Kia is sharing the Deluxe Modern Design site and pinterest boards collection. And the more I looked around at the site the more I seen Pink. there is even an entire board of all the pink things... I did spend some time poking around in every board they have and this particular home shot caught my eye because of the WHITE wrought iron fencing in the foreground. That struck me as interesting because, you see a lot of metal work outdoors painted black. So, with those thoughts in the back of my mind I decided to stamp this Hero Arts Newspaper home on a scrap of pink cardstock.

And then I grabbed these IO dies that came in the mail last week ( fence & bare tree) cut those, I found the sparkly pink Sugar plum fairy paper from MME and decided that was neat, wrapped some swirly ribbon around the fencing as the scale of the IO gate is much larger maybe 50% larger than the scale of the fence. and then Stamped the A Muse Irish Proverb on some Neenah and diecut that with an MFT banner die. That base is some Stampin up pink. ( one of the ones that spell check laughs at me when I attempt to type it) and This is A7 in real life. You can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: