11.28.2018

WOYWW # 495 {Re-Organizing}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 So, we had a 4 day weekend last weekend. and instead of doing the regular scheduled program in my space. Like making things... I happened to spy this box of not totally filled stamped sheets of cardstock in plastic pockets of stamps waiting to be filled so the cardstock could be laminated and these pockets could be put away... over the course of those 4 days I did over 30+ sheets of them.
the cardstock is cut to 5" x 7 1/2"
Yeah, I am not done. not even close.

It's just one of those funny true stories, I get the idea to get some done do it for a while then hit a deadline pick up the mess and the what is not done sits. for months on end. 
so, these are tuesday night shots. and yes, I am still doing this. but, tomorrow I need to make a hole to do my sample for this coming weekends IC challenge. ( at least I know what I want to do) 
which is the biggest challenge. Someday's I think I will never get these stamps sorted and other days I am just happy with the ones that are done. and it really is helpful to be able to flip through the pockets rather than lifting up the dvd cases and trying to decided if the one you want is in it or not. and it seems to me the one I want is sometimes in the 10th box I look in haha.
I ended up driving all day for work today so, will start poking around tomorrow. Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

Claire said...

Organising stamps... sigh... hard work! But it will be so worth the effort in the end - promise!
Happy WOYWW :)
claire no. 9

Helen said...

don't envy you your task... but good luck!

Sarah Brennan said...

Good luck finishing that stamp sorting Stacy. I don't mind using DVD type cases. I make sure that I write on the spine the stamps that I have in there and just browse along the bookshelf. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I never got on with stamps in cases either. Plus, many of mine were too large to fit. So went with 3 ring binders, and mainly sorted by theme, so pretty easy to know where stuff should be. Notice I said should, not definite, rofl!Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacey, pleased you visited mine as I forgot to pop back to check that I'd visited everybody. You are a saint! The thought of sorting stamps just feels overwhelming. I still have loads mounted on wood blocks and never have got round to taking them off though they do look quite nice on their shelf. Generally I know where stamps are that I want to use but on those occasions when I can't find that one stamp that I need.......well I'm not saying anymore!!!! Happy belated WOYWW and big hugs, Angela x16x