11.11.2018

Peace Ornaments

This week's featured stamper is Nicole and I found this pretty card in her gallery earlier today and thought ah ha I can tweak that into a Christmas card. And so I did. 

The Snowflakes are wooden (ornament charms?) that you can find in little bags of neekid wood kind at Micheals and Joanns at this time of year. they have some acrylic paint and crackle paint on them. the Pearls are from Jolees. The stamped sentiment is from the Altenew Holiday wishes set. its stamped with versafine and die cut with an Lawn fawn banner die. The laces are vintage, the ribbon is from May Arts. both of the printed papers are from Basic grey and the center where I had the window hole openings for the wooden snowflakes was nearly the same shade as the paint so, I did grab an Distress marker and add a faux watercolor wash into the aperture openings. That panel is up on foam dots above the plain blue ish print.

A closer look at the snow. there is some silver elastic cord that I fished through the holes and the top to tie over the paper. (one of those it would have been easier to do it before I attached the layers of paper together things ha ha, but, it worked. ) This card finished out at A7 in real life. thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

This is absolutely beautiful Stacy! LOVE the different laces along the bottom and of course those wooden snowflakes!