11.07.2018

WOYWW # 492 {bitty tags}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So, as you walk around the desk you'll see some Altenew Peace love joy images stamped with pigment inks on tuesday that had been left out to dry. Tuesday was voting day in the US. so, much of the evening was spent watching poll results. And I never made it back up the stairs again.

The center of the desk shows the ones that were stamped on Monday ( the black ones) and the heat embossed white on kraft ones that all got diecut on tuesday afternoon. 
(we are already in the dark at 5 pm stage here now since DST happened over the weekend)
I know a bunch of states had it on their ballots to do away with that. ( I wish it had been on ours)
 
To the left of that are some more holly sprigs that I colored with markers ( one will be just like the first on that cream card and then I had some hmm probably cherry cobbler cut to that little A2 size and one sheet of green, so really there are 4 almost ready to go cards behind the pile of tags and stamps. They need sentiments too. there are about 6 more creating days before the booth and so next week I will flash some booth prep shots but, I will also be driving all day for work on Wednesday next week as we set the booth up Thursday after work. ( it may be really late before anyone hears from me) Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, wow, busy bunny! Liking the stamping I see. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

Helen said...

Look at that busy desk! Have a great week Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

We've just gone back an hour on the clocks too, it's getting dark earlier and earlier. We've been interested in your election here in the U.K. too, wonder how the result will affect Trump in the future. Great desk btw!
Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Those Altenew images are lovely. My gosh but you’re still busy, am getting excited about the booth, wish I could be there to help! I think I’m with you onthe DST thing, it seems to upset the body clock more as i get older!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, we've been listening to your elections too and it will be interesting how this effects the system in the future. Desk looks busy and I just love the Altenew stamps. Hope you have a great week and a lovely woyww, Angela x15x

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, I think a lot of people have been keeping an eye on your elections! The altered stamps look great, the pigment inks show them off realkg well. Good luck with the booth next week. Have a lovely week Heather x #7

Sarah Brennan said...

You have been busy Stacy. Hope you've managed to catch up on your sleep a bit since. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #17

Sharon Madson said...

Looks like you got lots of stamping done! I am glad you had time to vote. We mailed in ours. So easy! Thanks for stopping by earlier! Happy WOYWW! #27