5.18.2017

Triangle Trifolds

 So... there is a challenge out today to use up hoarded metals... and I have been poking around in my own gallery trying to figure out set names of old stamps for the ever note inventory. ( yes, that is still under construction) and I came across this old card of mine that followed this triangle trifold tutorial.
and that smile happened for me because, I really am still to this day  not a fancy folds person... and I was just so tickled I got that tutorial to work. So, I decided to try it again today after work...
and I decided right off the bat 3 1/2" square was too small for me personally, so, I cut a strip of 4" x 12" cardstock and tried that, the score lines go at 4" and 8" and then on the diagonal on those two flaps in the same direction just like the tutorial, I did cut the printed mat paper to 3.75" square then cut that on the diagonal for the mat. the funny part about this is... I seen these words were crooked. ( red rubber) and I stamped it again straight... then I grabbed the crooked one to color real quick with pencils.  (and of course I did not "see" it until I photographed it, as usual)

 What it looks like open, the inside sentiment is an older Hero Arts one. the keep calm is an Unity Stamps itty bitty set. The cream star brad I think may be old SU but, I am not sure, its in a jar that has my metal frames and things.

 A chance of seeing the wink of stella on the "glass"

 This was actually the first card, I had started with this plaid ( Photoplay ( same pad as the card above) and then started poking around in the already colored images tray and seen these colors looked ok together and thought well, it might work as a you will be a new dad announcement card or a new dad Fathers day card. ( headed to the booth, no don't even go there in your head about me hahaha) hubs would have a heart attack.

 The open view

The sentiment on this one is an older SU one ( that I cannot think of the set name off hand) which is why that evernote thing really is working for me as I get set's added. I can just sort through the search feature on it and find set names easily. ( well, what has already been logged on it)

1 comment:

Jean said...

These are great - really like the choice of plaids!