5.08.2017

a little Sheep-ish


 Just a couple more quickies from things that have been laying on the table... the lamb is from Whipper Snapper designs called This bud's for you. She was colored with pencils a few weeks ago and cut out with scissors. The sentiment is from the dylusions set called shut up and color. just because, the bloom looks like a straw hanging out of her mouth and seriously if you toss anything that blooms ( weeds or what not ) over the fence into the pasture the sheep will stampede to get to eat the blooms first off of what ever you tossed them before they will touch the stems so this is funny to me to see it hanging out of her mouth like this. The frame up on foam dots and is a scrap that was die cut with an Avery Elle postage stamp die a while back during the VSN this is the drop piece from something I made during that time frame. It finished out at A-6 in real life.


 A closer look at the coloring, done with some pencils.

 Now this one was a surprise. the image is from Stampington & Co. The name of the stamp is Leave them alone they'll come home. and I think its retired but, I found it on Amazon a long time ago and was so excited to see a "new" sheep image I jumped on it and then was very surprised on how small it is after it arrived... So, it sat for a long time. This is an A-7 sized card in real life. the image was colored with some pencils and has some glitter gel pens around the stars but, its sat here a long time because, it really is small and I really have no clue about what kind of a card it will be so, most likely it will go into the "note card" section and head to the booth.

A closer look at the image and yes, it does have some wax bloom going on I was trying to deepen the colors and got carried away with adding the layers. This panel is up on foam pop dots. This image has been waiting so long to be used I have forgotten its real name and I have to search for it, as it is also not in the ever note file yet either ( sorry ) and yes, I spent a bunch of time looking for it... I will find it eventually and edit this post.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

LOL!! I LOVE that first card A LOT!! They are both great though. Will have to see if I have a sheep stamps? Only one I can think of is possibly a small older one from High Hopes?