12.15.2016

Sparkling Holidays

 Today is the day we say goodbye to the Two Paper Diva's online store. Where the owners will be enjoying their retirement ( tomorrow)
(YAY! I am so excited for you both and hope you will enjoy it so much!)


 So, I wanted to leave you with one more simple Christmas card. This one uses the (sold out) bottle brush tree, a sentiment from the yes to sprinkles set and the star is from the branching out set. I did use my Misti stamping tool to do the sentiment twice on this and also the tree's branches which I had scribbled some Mint Melody & Mint Macron markers on (twice) randomly.

The trunk and base were stamped with some baked brown sugar marker, the sentiment is Versafine lagoon and the star is Versafine Toffee ( which looks gold to my eye) so, I colored in the star with a stardream gellyroll pen and then I added the garland drawing dots with a white gel pen. which totally faded into the branches, so I traced around the edges of my hand drawn pop corn with that same stardream pen and it had a small amount of glimmer, but what made it POP was adding the gold glitter gel pen around the outside of the clear stardream glitter. So, it morphed from "popcorn" into a garland. The frame was cut from some pale green textured DCWV cardstock with an ODBD stitched rectangle die, the gold mirror is from Bazzill and the base is some very pale aqua Stardream shimmery cardstock. and this one is A-2 in real life.
Today is also the last day to pick up anything left on your wishlist in the online store at 50% off. The blog / idea gallery will remain open for inspiration. Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

A Place for Kia said...

Gorgeous Stacy, I love that tree!