12.20.2016

Personal Tags

 A few years ago I came up with some "personalized" monogram gift tags for my family for Christmas, and after the holiday I would steal the back and put them into the closet with the wrapping papers and such... and this year when I dug out the basket, they looked worn and ragged... so, that prompted some new ones to be made. This one the holly and berries are two different PSX stamps heat embossed in gold on mellow moss cs, and colored with some markers ( a long time ago, these bits came out of that tray of "Christmas/Winter" stuffs...) There are pop dots between some layers. The you made the nice list and ho ho ho are from Avery Elle naughty or nice set, the T letter is ( I don't remember, I have all my lumpy alphabets sorted by letter with no packaging) The big plaid brad is from MME and this tag is A-2 from the Mama Elephant die set called tags a lot.

 This one that top snowflake is from Sizzix, and the bottom one is from Do Crafts. the name was done with a label maker and the ornament is from ( either ODBD or Justrite) I have tons of them and I heat embossed them both a few weeks ago and colored some and set them aside.. The gem in the bottom snowflake is from Hero Arts.
The Shipping tag was stained with distress a long time ago, the red "frill" you see peeking out of the bag, that was on the "Christmas Fern" I hauled home and re-potted... He will never notice.


 This one that great big T was done from a foam stamp that I found at walmart a very long time ago, with acrylic paint, at the time I did these I only bought a few letters and I did stacks of them at that time because, the MM foam alphabets I owned way back when were already disintegrating. and I did not expect them to hold up. funny true story. the cheap walmart foam stamps are still working. The holly leaves were cut from Recollections Glitter paper, the red glitter is from the same ( Sizzix Tim holtz die) and there is a little bit of Sequins scattered around for shiny bling. I have to look for that sentiment stamp. ( forgot already)

 This one that T is from a sizzix die and the wood camera is a veneer and the hearts in the center are some odd brad, that I found in a jar of heart shapped brads so, no telling how long I have had it, I was surprised to find it in there.


 This ornament is from the Avery Elle Ornamental die set ( the word too) which they were both cut with shimmer papers.

 These are a sizzix die that cuts a 9" long stocking, I did cut them twice and the first time I cut it twice intending to just make one into a gift card holder... I did not reverse the textured paper so, I had to do it again ( two more times) to get the texture on the flip sides... I think these were intended for fabric seamstresses but, I had no trouble cutting the corrugate with the die. The prints are both from the scrap bin.


The merry Christmas is a SU stamp and the Ho ho ho is from Hero Arts. I did glue these together in the feet and most the bottom of the stocking so that gift cards slip in the top but, peek out the top by a corner too. ( so, they would not have to tear it apart to find the card)

1 comment:

Janice M said...

What GORGEOUS tags Stacy!! You know I think the only ornament thing I have is the Stampin Up punch/stamp set one?? May have to change that for next year??