10.25.2016

Falliday's {last 3}



 Lydia's second challenge was to create a salted background inspired by melted snow... so, this has some weathered wood and stormy sky for the background and the foliage is from the Penny black set called festive florals and the sentiment is from the SU set called Merriest wishes. this one finished out at A-2 in real life.


 Patty's first challenge was to fuse a napkin to cardstock with cling wrap. ( this one I turned the air in my laundry room blue doing this.) it did not want to stick, so, I finally got a small section in the center to hold. so, I die cut it smaller real quick and wrapped burlap string around it trying to keep it together. the sentiment is from SU.

Lori's second challenge was to be inspired by hard Christmas candies. ( of which I have no memories of that I can remember but, I am pretty sure I have seen candy canes with this (printed paper) pattern to it so, I cut it up and grabbed a couple of the previously stamped sentiments to finish them off as very simple ones. and I believe that puts me at 30 challenges and 5 tutorials done and loaded. There is still time this next week to do more so, now I am going to shift the focus to a few more for the card drives and clean up the mess. haha thanks for stopping by.

No comments: