10.10.2016

Fallidays {day2}


 This was done for Holly's Challenge to ( use holly) :) the stamp is from Penny Black ( peace) and I did a direct to rubber with some waterbased markers, misted it with water then stamped for this.
It's 6" Square in real life. The center panel and frame are up on pop dots and the larger frame is flat. I did use some red liner tape to attach the ribbon scraps around the larger frame.

 This was done for Ann's challenge to print off her template and either use the angel as an ornament or on a card. so, I went for the card version and I decided to put a bird in her hands to go with the diecut sentiment. the lace is vintage and this one is A-2 in real life. The wings and bow were done with mulberry paper. I did not draw a face on her, I think I need to practice that for a while before I feel brave enough for it.

This was done for the punch board pumpkin tutorial, ( where I did not use the board) there is also a print, cut and trace and score version of this box so, I went that route) the corrugate was painted loosely with some dark orange paint trying for a distressed look. the stem was a scrap of the corrugate that I rolled in a tube then covered over with some glittery stiff ribbon from Micheal's. the box does not open. ( I glued it shut) and the ribbons and floss are tied around that for some vines.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Awesome job! love your pumpkin, don't think I'll be braving the 3D stuff though. Might try the angel??

SewPaperPaint said...

STUNNING penny black work! And that pumpkin is the coolest! Great post! Hugs, Autumn