1.28.2015

WOW Angel Sympathy


So, this is round 2 for the white on white challenge seen here. They sold a bunch of my cards today at work while I came home for the TV guy to install a dish and the lady wants to come back for Sympathy cards. so, I have gathered up some older ones and made this new one. its an Stampendous Angelica image stamped with versamark and heat embossed with SU white powder on some PTI vellum cardstock. this is up on pop dots. the frame was cut twice for thickness.


This angel is also stamped directly on the cardfront and colored with the same markers (soft sky, blushing bride, pistachio).  I was hoping the light would move through it a little better than it does but, either having the pop dots or the pop dots were not thick enough I guess. (not really sure)  this whole thing is covered in wink of stella clear. ( but, I could not catch the glimmer from that) the sentiment reads "If God brings you to it he'll bring you through it" (Rivercityrubberworks) and that was a silver framed vellum tag that I drug a versamark pen along the metal and then sprinkled some of the white powder there to be a little more distressed and break up some of the silver. the powder was so fine it did not give it much texture the way the enamels do though. that cord is from May Arts and all the white cardstock is from Neenah. this is A-7 in real life. 

No comments: