1.13.2015

Forest Shadowbox


This was done for this weeks featured stamper Ann whose card you can see here. This is A-7 in real life.


Changes I made were to flip it to landscape and I tied on the sentiment. ( and all the dies and papers) 


I had cut these IO deer from a scrap of something I had painted with distress crackle paint a while back and part of the paint flaked off the antlers so, I daubed a copic marker on them to cover the glaring white. The edges of the sentiment tag were inked with some creamy brown chalk. 


This was wet while it was shot so, it was lined inside after. the snow is from lawn fawn and the petite oval die is from spellbinders. the rest of the scene dies ( trees and deer) are all Impression Obsession and the tag die is from my favorite things. the matting is some cream cardstock that the anna griffin folder was inked with mellow moss before it was pressed. there is a bit of white gel pen and stardust stickles on the boughs. the big photo corners are from Heidi Swapp. 

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is a fabulous winter scene--so much detail. I like that is has color to it as well, but still retains that wintery feel.