1.19.2015

Swirled Coffee Love


The Mix challenge this week was to repeat shapes.. so, I am not entirely sure this is what Ky meant by it but, this what I thought of. the Love is an embossing folder from Anna Griffin. it was pressed on some cream Neenah and then I had rubbed some vintage photo distress on the raised words but, it was pretty naked looking even with one of them having some metallic rub on's on the letters. ( as a reverse of this mug which was one of my Christmas gifts) 


So, I grabbed an aqua brush and pushed on some more vintage photo ink with water into the background and it looks much better now. swirly cappuccino colors. The mug & sentiment (Impression Obsession) were stamped with some memento toffee crunch and the edges are vintage photo. those pieces are up on pop dots. this one is A-6 in real life. 

No comments: