10.09.2014

Hope you can cling to {day 9}


This was done for Kathy's challenge seen here ( use humor) and my own thoughts about this whole card drive is... over the years there seem's to be very few cards that are geared towards the guys being able to use. and so, with that in mind I think this is something a guy would be able to chuckle over and could give to one of the caregivers or even his own wife who is fighting. the ribbon did not photograph well and is really not that different in shades from the scraps used on the card front. this baseball guy image came to me via Wish Rak at SCS many years ago, and I do not know what kind of ink he is stamped with so, I kept it simple so, he would not smear. the sentiment was done from a part of an A Muse sentiment and other words were done with an Making Memories magnetic alphabet set. this is A-6 in real life.

No comments: