10.21.2014

Hope you can cling to {day 21}


This was done for Patricia's Hope you can cling to challenge seen here. ( use random splatters of ink) I had run the gingham through an landscape style embossing folder with sheet music on it and inked the impression with some vintage photo but, the white ink splatters did not show up when dry, so I grabbed this yellow one thinking it would show up and it splurted out everywhere ( and was too many splatters) but, such is life. things don't go the way we plan for them to even when you have a friend to carry the bat. This one is A-7 in real life and the sentiment is from Riley & Co. 


3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I LOVE how primitive/country this card turned out! I'll be saving it for future reference -- such a lovely card!

Unknown said...

ROTFLMBO!!!! Stacy, you are the sentiment queen!This would have made me laugh when I was going through chemo. It's perfect for HYCCT!

Unknown said...

ROTFLMBO!!!! Stacy, you are the sentiment queen!This would have made me laugh when I was going through chemo. It's perfect for HYCCT!