10.31.2014

Hope you can cling to {day 31}


This was done for Angie's hope you can cling to challenge seen here. This gal ( inkadinkado) was stamped with memento and colored with copic's and pitt pens on the neenah and the Unitys stamps sentiment was added on behind her. the frilly die cuts have been laying on my table for months ( when I get new toys I tend to cut them from scraps and just leave them in a candy lid waiting to be used. the crinkled silk ribbon was cut by the yard years and years ago in an fabric store so no clue on the mfg. info. that basic grey printed paper I have been hoarding a long time it seems. ( that is one of my favorite lines they have made yet) This one is 6" square in real life. and today... there are 3 challenges... so, for the next one.


was trying to catch the sparkle of the wink of stella pen ( clear ) but, it was being camera shy on the day I shot these. the white dots are from a gel pen. 


This was done for Kathleen's challenge seen here ( to do something vastly romantic) I don't know if faeries (emerald faeries willy & mia)  fall into romantic but, the smooching may and I have not colored these guys for a while. so, the Printed paper layers are mostly my minds eye, the sentiment is from SU and on an MFT die cut . This one is also 6" square in real life.


This was done for Lydia's second and final challenge this month seen here. (to use a character from your favorite children's book. ) I don't think I have any stamps that are from any of the books I loved as a child but, I did pick up this stamp sometime when my son was very small because, I did read this one to him. and I thought well it IS Halloween after all so, this is the day all the little monsters come out. and maybe it will make someone laugh. and really that's probably the best thing I can send to these families in this box of hopeful cards is some smiles too. I don't remember what color he is in the book either anymore so, I just decided to go with some brights. this one is 6" square in real life. 

I have been adding "extra's" to my box all month so, there will be a peek inside of it before I ship it off coming soon. 



Are you playing along with us? If not, you're missing out on the chance to [url=http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/][color=deepskyblue]lift the spirits of women battling breast cancer at MD Anderson[/color][/url], and also win prizes from your favorite crafty companies.

 So what are you waiting for? Get to stamping!

No comments: