10.01.2014

Hope you can cling to {day 1}


For Lydia's first challenge seen here: (use paper tole to pop up the image) The butterfly was stuck to a piece of tissue wrapping paper on a gift that was given to me earlier this year and I have just had it sitting on the table. I know that with the Tole things I have seen like fabric they are usually just two tones but, I liked how the pop of yellow looked on this.



The teacup is the mega teacup from Unity stamps, the sentiment is from Hero Arts. 


The teapot was stamped and colored 3 times so there are layers of pop dots between them all.



For Lori's challenge seen here: (use something that brings light/shines) The lamp shade is paperpieced from a scrap that is blingy in real life. These are unity stamps. 


There are no stamp's used on this one for Dina's challenge seen here: (feature something with an handle) 


This uses that old old flirty purse template from deja views that I used the page template to get the printed paper on the cover with. the insides do not have pages but, are lined in smooth cardstock. 


the shank was removed from the real button so it could be layered to the chunky chipboard button. 

No comments: