3.09.2014

More of Last weeks cards


our son turned this on Friday. this one is A-2 in real life. sentiments from Impress and the die numbers are from PTI. 


the My Sentiments exactly sentiment was heat embossed on some chalkboard black card stock from Micheal's ( it says recollections on the wrapper) this paper has a cool texture to it and I ran my fingers all over it before I stamped on some ( don't do that ever place you touch it, the embossing powder will stick) way worse than smooth cardstock. this chalkboard paper also gets a funny smell to it when its being heat embossed but, that does go away after. I kept checking it to see if it was going to burn or something. but, it did take the brief heat for doing it. the other two sentiments were stamped on the inside ( just like that ) this was done for our neighbor whose birthday was saturday. 


the stamps on this one are from SU. the dress is from blooming with happiness and the sentiment I think is teeny tiny wishes ( maybe ) 


this one sold at the booth yesterday.


just pushing around scraps this was an Size 8 tag. with an mega unity tea cup on it. 


this sentiment was done with the some of the sweet and sassy happy mail from last weekend. the doily is an Martha Stewart thing, the heart was cut with an primitive sizzix die on scraps and inked with some satin red. the lace is vintage and the yarn was tied to one of my Christmas gifts from Paula last year. the seambinding is from hug snug. 

I have some crop shots of the booth taken Saturday with my phone but, I dont know how to get them from the phone to the computer yet and will just edit that post when I do. 

No comments: