12.06.2023

watercoloring a Christmas birdhouse

 This week Kia has shared this video from Ellen Crimi Trent seen here on YouTube

and I really did consider digging out a stamp of a birdhouse to do this with as I have more than a few choices of them but, I picked up a pencil and gave it a whirl.

 It's very faint and done in a water soluble pencil.

first round of paints and I did walk away and let this dry at this point.

I started adding some details monday after work. 

 Tuesday's additions.

 

The base here is some balmy blue from SU in a 5 1/2" square. the watercolor panel was cut with a spellbinders square postage die. The sentiment here is from The Greetery's sentiment suite Christmas. The ribbon is an older one from May Arts and I did add some clear stickles glitter glue to the snow. Thanks for stopping by.

If you'd like to play along with us this challenge can be found here at SCS.





1 comment:

Janine said...

What you have done looks great. That was a major mercy mission for you - well done for helping. Hope he recovers quickly