3.21.2023

Watercoloring loose Flowers

 This week Angie has chosen this video from Julia Lis Art seen here on YouTube doing loose flowers. 

I know we have done something similar before and I don't remember if mine turned out or not that time but, they did this time :) 


I started by taping off a piece of Strathmore watercolor paper A6 to the glass mat on the table instead of a back of a pad. did a round of paint and some splatters. 


When I pulled the tape off it looked like this.

So I added a sentiment from the Picket Fence studios set called Crafty mail with some Versafine warm breeze ink and then I decided it really needed some sparkle so I added some Stickles clear glitter glue to the centers of the blooms.

I used the Tim Holtz deckle blade paper trimmer to cut this down just a smidge after the glitter glue was dry and used a piece of blue textured Bazzill for the base. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. I hope you all are doing well, Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: