3.24.2023

Inspired by {Meadow Blu}

 This week Amy has chosen Meadow Blu as the destination for Inspiration. I went in looking for something to use as a jump start to create 3 Thank you cards for a lady whose friends chipped in to replace her heater in her vehicle for her. I am not sure what she drives I want to say its a jeep wagoneer type thing and older one in red. but, Looking at my stamps I either have classic cars or Trucks. With that in mind I came across this rug and thought you could pair that with the truck filled with hearts easy enough and get a thank you from that and off I went. 

This truck is from the Unity Stamps set a guy and his truck. I stamped it with some morning mist versafine on Arches watercolor (cold press) paper and painted with Daniel Smith paints. 


 


The sentiment on these is from the Taylored Expressions set called keep on truckin' it was diecut with a Spellbinders charms die and has some red May Arts burlap string in the hole. both the sentiment tag and the truck panels were color dusted with some Distress Oxide vintage photo ink and the ribbon along the bottom is unknown. the red plaid print is from Bazzill Basics and that was what was left of the scrap piece I had so, these are A6 in real life. and when they were finished I thought, well you are really stretching it to pair these from that rug. 

and then she called and said, Oh, I really need 4 cards so, I said I can do another but, it won't be the same papers as the first three. and I went fishing again in the store and found this second rug here

knowing the stamps were still on the table I went looking though my grey and black papers and found this one that almost has a birch tree bark look to it in person and then decided to leave off the tag and do the sentiment on the painted panel like so. 

I wanted more texture and found a scrap of this Hobby Lobby Crepe paper and decided it was just the thing, found a skinny ribbon and called it good. I kind of like how this one turned out the best so, its fun to see that with them being made days apart. They all finished out at A6 in real life. If you'd like to play along with us, you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: