8.23.2019

Inspired by {Corningware}

This week the Inspiration heads to Corningware.
Which was a surprise to me to see that it is being made and I had fun poking around in the site & was surprised to see the pattern I bought some of as a new bride is still being made ( French white) 
Hubs and I both have inherited pieces of the classic Blue cornflower pattern too, so we have some of that and some of the old pyrex mixing bowls in the peachy pink & white with scenes and the pale aqua blue & white scenes. refrigerator dishes and the like. 

 Today's card was inspired by the European Herb's pattern as when I first spied that I said to my self, hunh that is grey and yellow. ( Which I was told will be Ashley's wedding colors) and these are not colors I play with much so, I decided to try this as a practice run of messing around with them.
(no, this will not be her wedding card but, I do like the fall feel these colors give me since that is my favorite season)

 A closer look at the petals, I did ink this Penny Black All you need with some distress Oxide fossilized amber ink and then scribbled some tombo #603 (purple) marker on that while wet and stamped that way the purple became a shade of grey. the background text was stamped with some DOX Pumice stone and I did add some carved pumpkin dox to a few of the petals after it had dried too.
This dish can be seen here in their site and you can find this challenge here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: