11.09.2016

WOYWW #388 Tags and more Tags

Happy Wednesday ladies, ( yep its still Wednesday in my time zone) :) if you'd like to play along with us shoot a shot of what you are pushing around in your space and link it up here at our hostess Julia's blog.

 let's see, Sunday afternoon I ended up starting to cut some tags and little frilly die shapes ( that could fit behind sentiments as layers) from scraps and such, and monday more of that continued after work. so this is how I found it tuesday after work.

 a closer look at the piles going on in that above photo.


 I had the bright idea that I was going to tie these onto the handle bags I use at the booth ( coming up on the 18th/19th of this month) and so I did ( after this was shot) The stamp I found at scrapbook.com's store a while back, its stamped in green and the hearts have some red stickles on them. these are all 3" square in real life.

 It ended up being 19 of them all together. which is funny but, evidently I did not count them when I was stamping them.

After that I ended up gluing some of the stuff laying on the table together to make really simple 3X3 cards and tags.

and a few more, and then there was no more daylight coming through the windows and even with all the lights on in there my eyes said no more today. Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you've been really busy! I love all those glittery gift tags. Wonderful.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #39

Sharon Madson said...

Wonderful little cards and tags Stacy! Love all the piles on your desk! I have a few of them! Thanks for stopping by earlier! Have a great week! Maybe we will win some prizes this week! :) #43

Katie Ann Brooks said...

wow, busy lady and all this fun stuff!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gosh Stacy you've been busy! very encouraging stack of tags and a brilliant idea to make your own. Now all I have to do is try and get the cards finished then maybe I could make some of these. Have a great belated woyww and thanks for the visit to mine. Big hugs, Angela x 19

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful variety of tags!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

How fun, so many lovely tags. Don't you just love it when MoJo comes and stays abit !!
Enjoy a lovely weekend.

Heather said...

So much fun! You've been a busy girl... :) Have a great week! ~Heather~ WOYWW #51

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. So impressive to make those gorgeous cards and tags from your pile of diecuts. I found a folder full of diecuts left over from when I had a Silhouette Cameo, and must find the energy/inspiration to get them used. Ali x #12

April said...

Looks like you have been very busy. Lovely work.
April# 36

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I loove those tags, they're so pretty and Christmassy!! Clever you, I bet you get in the zone when you're making a big number like that. Sorry I'm late returning your visit, it's been crazy busy!
Hugs, LLJ 14 xxx