11.26.2016

This weekends Christmas Cards

 Before I did the booth I accepted an order to do 7 Christmas cards ( with names ) personalized on them. ( that I could do "what ever" I wanted for them more or less)  and so, I have had that in the back of my mind for a couple of weeks now. Today this first 4 were done towards that and then 3 previously made cards were altered with a name to complete them. This one the ornament was heat embossed in gold on smooth bristol paper and watercolored with some Zig markers. the Believe diecut (Simon Says Stamp) was done with shimmery stardream cardstock and is up on foam pop dots.  The sentiment is from the Concord & 9th perfectly penned set.

 This one was jump started by the inspiration challenge this morning that headed to a journaling board Audrie has and I seen this page. ( and I loved the banner) so, the Merry Christmas is from SU and the name is also from the perfectly penned set. The snowman is from Personal Stamp Exchange and the big snowflake is an Sizzix die. The snowman panel and banner are up on foam pop dots on this one.

 The white glitter card was cut with an Birch Press Baily Ornament trio die and the base of this card is also a shimmer paper so, the whole thing just glimmers. the name is from an SU alphabet that looks like a dymo label and the Merry Christmas is from Justrite. This one is A-2 in real life.


 This is the same ornament for Olivia as used for Courtney just different colors. the Ornament and that insulation pink lacy diecut square are both from Our Daily Bread Designs. the crochet lace is unknown but, not vintage.
 This one was done with some of the scraps from Jasson's card. the Ornament dies are from Our Daily Bread Designs and the sentiment is from Justrite cut with an Nellie Snellen tags 3 die. This one is also A-2 in real life.

 A closer look at the glimmers, the top die was cut with some SU shimmery white and the solid background is Recollections glitter cardstock.

 I had spent some time the other day water coloring and these are Mondo Poinsettia's from Ellen Hutson ( cut with scissors) I tried something I do not normally do that coloring out of the lines to go fast thing, and so it forced me to cut out everything on the edges of all the petals because of the out of lines bleed. the centers of the blooms have some diamond glaze on them for dimension. the white mats are from a Spellbinders die cut with shimmery white and they are both A-2 in real life.

The gold layer (a Spellbinders die) was a scrap from those one of a kind tags and the sentiment on this one is from Our Daily Bread Designs. the base is pistachio from SU. That ribbon is from Micheal's.

3 comments:

A Place for Kia said...

Oh my gosh Stacy - they are all beautiful and so unique.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, these are GORGEOUS! I love the ornaments and the beautiful layouts, but the poinsettias are always my favorite! We have a large poinsettia bush that is just starting to turn red and gets a wee bit redder each day. I've long admired this Mondo Poinsettia, and it really makes beautiful cards! But I love them all...and how precious that you've personalized each one. I know they will love them! Hugs!! xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous christmas cards Stacy
Gr Karin