11.05.2016

Random Christmas & Winter Cards

 
This is a first attempt at coloring this one ( Stamping Bella Frostier) the sentiment is a Tim Holtz Sticker from the holiday chat pack. It's 6" square in real life. 

 I had gone over the "snow" with a wink of stella pen in clear and this is a cell phone shot that actually picks up the twinkle... ( so for the other cards below when I tell you it has wink of stella, this is what that looks like on those... but, I really don't like how the cell phone changes the colors so much so, I did not shoot the rest of them this way)

 This one has 3 different shades of golds on the coloring. I did watercolor the beans and cup on this so, it went a lot faster than coloring it with pencils like I used to. This one is A-6 in real life.

 This one was done with the Dirty Dozen November Christmas card challenge in mind, I have not played with this penny black stamp before, the sentiment is from Unity Stamps. This one is 6" Square in real life.


 This is also a new to me stamp. from Stamping Bella. I have to look up its name.
The felt ribbon was from Micheals at Christmas time a few years back now and this one is 6" square.

 A simplified version, this one is 5 1/2" square. I remembered Dina's frosted gingerbread challenge from a few weeks ago with the heat embossing in white on Kraft and while that was going on, I knew I had "gingerbread" stamps, so I had heat embossed all these krafty ones last night after work and only minimally added some color with markers and a wink of stella pen.

 These are both 5 1/2" square in real life, the gingerbread is from PSX and the sentiment is from Stampa Rosa.

 This one the dog is from Impression Obsession, and the sentiment is from Dylusions.
It's 5" square in real life.

 This one the deer (hero arts) was stamped on the PTI cream with versafine, watercolored slightly then there is some pencil and white gel pen over the top of that with glitter gel pen on the antlers.
This sentiment is from Stampin Up. and its on one of those previously wallpapered use it up DCWV bases. 

 I did add a red half pearl to the nose.


 This one that angel was heat embossed with white on vellum cardstock and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz holiday chat words sticker. the Vellum panel I ran through an Xyron machine for a now adhesive visible look to the card front.

bits and pieces of the wirework were colored with a clear wink of stella pen. but, try as I might it would not show up. that silver is a metallic shimmer paper.
and this one finished out at A-7 in real life.

3 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

A fabulous collections of cards Stacy, you've been busy...especially like the dog one with that cool sentiment

Janice M said...

Awesome cards Stacy! I LOVE that snowman and of course the PB penguins!! :-) That cookie sentiment would go great with my HM baking cookies stamp! Need to see if they still make that one.

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful, great and gorgeous christmas cards Stacy

gr karin