2.25.2015

WOYWW #299 {calendar}

 It's what's on your wed. workdesk?  on tuesday night I went upstairs really quick and shot this desk view and I had left this calendar out on the day before started a watercolored swirlybackground and it had not dried.
 the drying time just kills me for most of these types of things so... not sure how long the commitment will continue. I do like the small space aspect of it though. also seen on the desk is left over hearts from last weekend. the little pots of dried beeswax (mind is blank on the names of them at the moment) that need water in them. to the right is scraps that are needing dealt with.

not sure how long I can keep this up. so, I did not do tuesday's page nor Wednesdays square as of yet. maybe there will be time to play tonight for awhile. 

found this second photo in my phone from a few days before that I think I had not done any posting of it yet. 
this was stencil that had some pigment ink sponged through the holes with some fine line tracing around it and some stickles over the top. the sentiment is an Stampendous one. the white space is just neekid gesso. 
Wanna play along with us? you can find all the details where this blog starts here at our hostess Julia's blog. Happy Wednesday! & thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Lovely artwork. Sometimes I miss getting messy with paint/stencils etc. I bought some paint so I can decorate a pair of plains shoes. Will get round to it one day! Ali x #73

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I spied your calendar squares on an earlier post and thought that looked like a neat little project... bigger than an inchie but not too big to overwhelm. I could see being impatient with the drying time too. Thanks for the visit earlier and admiring my new grown up chairs. Judy #67

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your calendar - just right for a great day like today! Thanks for visiting. Chris 53

April said...

What a great calendar. :-)
April #75

Artatag said...

I really love your calendar! Very nice variety. And yes. I hate drying time also.
Cheers
Gabriele 3

glitterandglue said...

Those calendar squares are fun - well done, Stacy, for the ones you have already completed. Take your time and enjoy doing what you can..
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #11

Kelly said...

Cool calendar project. yes, drying time is not my strongest suit either LOL Creative Blessings! Kelly #66

Chrysalis said...

Lots of pretty art work, but I agree about waiting - as a flutterby, it's not in my nature to hang about, but I'm always glad when I have. Hugs, Chris # 21

Eliza said...

This is such a clever idea, I love your calendar squares and that stenciling has turned out really brilliant, thanks for sharing and sorry i am getting to reply so late, life is hectic for me ATM.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda
Belated WOYWW greetings