2.08.2015

{a catch up post}


A couple of saturday's ago the inspiration challenge was to look at Audries candle board. and so, this was a combination of two things seen on it. the first was this card.  and the second was this candle.


So, this was a combination of both things. there is some liquid pearls on the diecut candles ( which was diecut twice and stacked for thickness) and the sentiment is SU. the pearls are from recollections and the background was stamped with the SU linen background. 


a week ago's featured stamper challenge I had seen this one in Jean's gallery and I had been using this scrap to wipe off my aqua brush when I was making a stack of watercolored background cardfronts and thought that is kinda neat. and this diecut has been on the table since I got the die last fall so. it just kinda went like that. the pearls are liquid pearls for some texture. the base is river rock and the sentiment is SU. 


for the fish. ( need birthday cards in the stash) this IO hat was a new one for Christmas so this was colored with some distress inks and an aqua brush and some waterbased markers. the rhinestones are from recollections. ( I was surprised to find them in the bling box I assumed I was gonna find purple pearls) 


My son's recruiter recently earned a promotion to Staff Sargent so this was a card I made for him for the poolies to sign. 


The Memory box die is up on pop dots on two of the layers it was colored with some distress ink and an aqua brush and pit pens. this is A-7 in real life. 

No comments: