2.09.2015

try a new technique {love story}


a closer look. the try a new technique challenge today uses this tutorial from Audrie.  (embossing folder stamping) so, I used some distress stains peacock feathers and antique linen on a darice notebook folder. (with lots of water) so, its not a perfect page and I deliberately tried to make some pale spots with the linen. the edges were rubbed with the linen dauber after. and one heart was pressed into the blue puddle.


That sentiment is from My favorite things ( love story ) and I think this will be hubs valentines card. the heart wood chips are from freckled fawn. they are just tied on with the May Arts cord. this one is A-2 in real life. used the other half of the watercolor card from yesterday with that pale green stardream shimmer. 

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Stacy and thank you for the comment on my house nouse card on splitcoast

gr karin