8.06.2014

WOYWW #270 Semper Gumby

Happy Wednesday! if you'd like to play along with this ( we would love to see what you are up to) 
you can join the fun starting at Julia's blog here


so, these were shot late on Tuesday night. and all I accomplished besides these mug shots was to stamp an image that needs colored for Anna's challenge today. Yesterday was such a LONG day and I really needed to be stamping and I wanted to be but, my ankles said no. The holy grail this week in my world is that printed out spread sheet on the paper cutter and it informs me I have 8 more challenges to complete ( 4 for today) so, now the stress has started to creep in because, I have to go to work today. I tell hubs all the time, when I grow up I wanna be a "kept woman" and he just grins at me and says how would you pay for all your toys that follow you home? ( good point there) 
So, anyways all the blue pens came out for something I did for Christine's challenge monday night I think. the scraps pile has commenced again. 


a new silly toy. this is listed as "Semper fi" gumby on a Marine Mom's page but, this one just says "Semper" ( always flexible gumby) I think I am going to look for say Action Figures that may be wearing correct camo clothes I can buy to steal the clothes off of them. ( I really only run paper through my sewing machine haha) and I did have to do a major clean up on last sunday because, the piles were so bad I could no longer function. we are now in the down hill side of Dare To Get Dirty week so, I think I will have more time to visit desks and return comments over the weekend. thanks for visiting. 

4 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you are swamped with challenges!!! Hope you have fun with them :)


Katie (67)
http://adventuremonkeys.blogspot.com/2014/08/woyww.html

Krisha said...

Funny how "things" will follow you home. It happens to me all the time!

That is a pile of challenges, hope they all get entered.

Krisha #63

Bridget Larsen said...

I love gumby, my daughters grew up with his videos
Bridget #46

Mrs.D said...

I thought I was the only one who had things follow me home. Enjoy your challenges but look after your health too.
Chris #6