8.21.2014

Plum Poppies


a closer look. This is an retired PSX poppies stamped with memento on Neenah and colored first with copic markers then over shaded with some prisma pencils for texture. no matter how many times I color poppies I have not achieved that crinkled silk look to the petals yet, but fortunately for me I enjoy coloring them enough to keep trying. haha. hubs actually started me some Poppy seed's as plants that are supposed to become kind of a Mauve color ( someday ) maybe even next year, ( the plants are tiny yet) 


I found a cool hat for my gma the other day and I found a box to mail it in that won't crush the brim and then I was like oh yeah you need a card silly. ( doesn't matter what it is my gma loves everything I make her and brags on me to ( everyone who will hold still long enough ) So, this was done very CAS so, I could get it packaged tonight. the mat is the SU not sure what its name is off hand dictionary definition background that was over sprayed with some Adirondack spray, colorshine spray and glimmer mist. ( its very pretty in real life) This is for today's way to use it challenge ( spritz it)  the sentiment's from Great Impressions and its 5X7 in real life. hopefully the hat fits :) tfl. 

1 comment:

Mary Decker said...

Your coloring is outstanding! I just love your work!