8.02.2014

Dare to get Dirty {Day 1}





for Lydia's challenge the words for what I did are in the gallery at splitcoast, and all my gallery uploads re linked to their challenge directly you can find this card ( here



a closer look at the cut out blooms. 


For Cassie's challenge my card and all its what not info hides here


This is for Julies challenge and you can find the card details here.
as you can see, or rather not see the crackle rock candy distress paint also did not "crackle" for me so, I ended up running this sheet of printed paper through an We R Memory Keepers folder (woodgrain looking) to give it some depth. 


For Julie's challenge 


This was for Kitties Challenge. the priceless ( rcrw) is stamped on the smooth side of that same color coredinations and up on pop dots above that tag.


Just some other views of the depth to this, that chicken wire die cuts great ( MFT )


and there is a layer of pop dots under the heat embossed frame and under the elements on the chickenwire. 


For Kittie's challenge the card details are here


For Susan's challenge the details are here:


A Side view of this one, the bloom was stamped and colored and cut out three times. I did bend some of the upper petals with my fingers. this was colored with an gold wink of stella pen. 


For Heather's Chalenge details are here:


for my own challenge. 


I did list the supplies in the gallery here


For my challenge which I never gave a name to.


in hindsight I thought this looked like those odd things you can buy ( carved wood partial faces like mustaches and such people stick in their trees) a closer look at the seed beads on the hemp string. 


the hardwood is heat embossed with some vintage photo distress powder so, it has that feel's like sand paper to touch effect in real life. this one is also A-7 and not in the gallery yet. 

This is an alternate sample I had made for my challenge a while back and I have not put it into the gallery yet. 

are you playing along with us? You can read more about how to join the fan club and help
support SplitCoastStampers here.
 The Dare to get Dirty challenges are a week long thank-you for fan club members. The member companies are also donating some prizes for drawings for members who complete each challenge. and you have an entire week after the challenges finish going live to get all your photos tagged and uploaded into the gallery to be entered to win, so what are you waiting for? Come Play! 

No comments: