4.03.2014

Nest Tea


A Closer look at the coloring with an Marker List:

Cup: E40, E41, E42, E43 BG09, BG10, BG70
Nest: Fabercastell Pitt #180 & Copic E81 , W2
Eggs: BG11, BG53, BG57 Faber Castell Pitt #192
Shadows are C0 & C1



I had seen the CAS challenge was to choose 3 colors from this combo and add in a bird theme and it stuck in my head although I had something being colored for another project ( will post that next) and ended up finishing this one first because, I knew what I had wanted to do ( counter sink the image in the card front) so this is lined on the inside both on the top and bottom. The image is from Impression Obsession stamped with Memento on Neenah solar white. this one is A-6 in real life, the brown is bazzill and the blue is from coredinations,

1 comment:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love all your cards...the recipients will be so happy...TFS
bibiana