4.05.2014

JoyMakers {mix62}


The Mix Challenge yesterday was for 3 or more mediums with Tulips... since Tulips are my favorite flower the hardest part of this challenge was choosing which Tulips to use. {Penny Black Tulip Cluster} Was stamped with SU Watercolor crayons. 


This is 5X7 in real life, the watercolor paper had some pink acrylic paint dry brushed on to it, and then the Tim Holtz honeycomb stencil was overlaid on that with some White Gesso, the green acrylic paint was dry brused along the edges after. the Quote is from an tattered book of 20K+ Quotes I picked up at a yard sale this morning and the Blessed is from SU ( purple rubber 2007 is what the block tells me, I may go look for it later but...) the faux nib is from Tim Holtz and the ribbon I am thinking is MM but maybe May Arts. the base is Bazzill and the liner is Neenah. 

1 comment:

Super Jen said...

Really beautiful and artistic. So springy.