10.20.2013

HYCCT extra's { so far }


Had some free time today to just play... so, inbetween straightening up some of the mess that has been piling up also played with some new toys an made some extra's for the HYCCT box I have open and packed up mostly to go. I probably wont mail mine until Nov. as there is still room to squeak a few more into the box. This swan steamship is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps. its 5X7 in real life. 


I also have / had a pile of previously colored images on the table too so, that was pretty much how the rest of these cards fell together. this one the giraffe is from mostly animals and the sentiment is from Impression Obsession. 


This heart diecut negative is a scrap from the fancy folds card from a week ago I guess, the gal is from ( I forgot have to look her up) I had colored her a while back, I think its fun to stick funny sentiments with her since she is so elegantly classy. in a Say What? kind of a way but, someone posted something with this sentiment in the HYCCT gallery so far this month and I had to have it. so, this stamp is the one that forced that shopping spree... ( oh yes, quite a few single stamps hopped in the cart with it) 


the frame was colored with a gelato ( crayon?) stick, the sentiment is heat embossed on a previously stamped background. 


this hedgie was rak'd to me years ago and I colored it with copic's and added in the IO sentiment. 


now this, I think I will still put into the box, last year there actually WAS a cupcake challenge and I don't think I have ever paired this particular cupcake with this particular sentiment but, had it laying around colored to do daisy stuff for the store... the green base on this one is a shimmer cardstock, the cupcake has stardust gel pen work on it too. 

No comments: