10.21.2013

Hope you can Cling to {Day 21}


a closer look at the globe, the background was done with shimmer sprays and then heat embossed in white powder. the trees were stamped twice on green scrap and a linen textured background stamp and paper pieced, the base was stamped on some kraft. tied off with a bit of raffia. the gingham is from K&Co. 


This was done for Vanessa's inspired by Elvis challenge. I actually DO have some Elvis songs in my Ipod but, translating them to stamping would be a stretch haha, and then I remembered I have this snowglobe set from SU (and I have never ever used it ever) and the tree and the base are paper pieced onto the blue shimmer piece I made with sprays. the globe was heat embossed with white powder. this is funnily enough ( almost ) suo except the ginghamscrap.  So, this one is called "all shook up" bwahahaha. 


Are you playing along with us? If not, you're missing out on the chance to lift the spirits of women battling breast cancer at MD Anderson, and also on more than $5000 in prizes from your favorite crafty companies. 

So what are you waiting for? Get to stamping!

No comments: