10.04.2013

Day 4 HYCCT


g'morning, today's challenge from Kathy (found here) is called punch out cancer. ( using punchies or dies) so, this felt rose and leaves were gifted to me years and years ago from MommaPatti for a wishrak exchange and I have been hoarding them they are just so perfectly PINK and fuzzy and I even bought a die that I think will make these and some felt... but, this one is from the hoarded stash ( because, its hard to let go of those things you know) so, giving them up for a good cause is probably good for me. haha
anyways the banners were cut by hand because, I have not fallen into the pit of buying a die for that yet.think about it sometimes. I *think* the swirly dies on the top that I used for a hanger ( I have both the large and small of them) are probably MFT but, I cant remember and they are such skinny dies they are not wrote on the back the way I usually do mine so, I have to find them sometime) 
This one is 5 1/2" square in real life. 

Are you playing along with us? If not, you're missing out on the chance to lift the spirits of women battling breast cancer at MD Anderson, and also on more than $5000 in prizes from your favorite crafty companies. 
So, what are you waiting for? 
Get to stamping!

No comments: