10.15.2013

{Day 15} Hope You can Cling to


This was done for Patricia's sunburst/ray challenge, the edges were inked with some whale gray chalk ink but, I could not figure out how exactly to lay them down so both sides peeked out and finally gave up and just glued it. I think if I do this again I will sew all the rays down for texture. but, I do like how this turned out, thanks for this challenge! & tfl.

Are you playing along with us? If not, you're missing out on the chance to lift the spirits of women battling breast cancer at MD Anderson, and also on more than $5000 in prizes from your favorite crafty companies.

So what are you waiting for? Get to stamping!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your take on the sunburst in blues! So very, very pretty!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Stacy, this is fabulous. What a wonderful expression of the sunburst background. This card will most definitely lift someones spirits.