1.25.2013

Time


So, I have been procrastinating my fil's bday card (today) for a good two weeks now and had been wanting to do something like this along these lines in an more CAS version of this card I did last spring because I knew I had picked up this paper last summer... then when I was at work today I happened across this challenge and decided it was just fate and there is nothing like the last minute eh? this card actually only took about 9 minutes to make because, its just printed papers with one sentiment stamped and die cut. this is 6" square in real life. (these words were actually written yesterday, when I did this... just did not get around to blogging these cards) Sentiment stamp is from A Stamp in the Hand co. the clockwork paper is DCWV tattered time pad, and the other is the neutrals matstack. the base is bazzill and the cream is Neenah.  


this piece of printed paper was in the same pad from die cuts with a view ( tattered time) and I like it also but, the colors are more rusty with hints of reddish burgundy in it than the other so. this was also laying on the table when the first card was done... since all the stamps and such were out this one went together even faster. this ones tag has a tiny recollections brad in the hole and then some kind of tim holtz watch part above it. the distress inks on this sentiment are rusty hinge and vintage photo. so, this one ( going in the sale stash) is A-6 in real life. 

1 comment:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

both cards - old and new very beautiful.
Helena x