1.20.2013

Spring Faire Mothers Day Cards


Trying to create a stash of Mothers day cards for the Spring Faire, thought you should use up some of this stuff just here... these red card bases were premade ( 6" square) the butterfly pp is from Pebbles. the tiny whit doily is from Martha Stewart the largest square doily is from CTMH, the med round white doily is from (food co. you can still buy these mind just went blank) the black doily die cuts were rak'd to me from Janice. ( thanks Chickie!!) the pearls are recollections, the sentiments from SU.


I wanted to do something... not what I would normally do... so, Im not really all that sure I like these, but I used a lot of "trendy" things on them that I had to have. (rolling eyes here) 







1 comment:

Janice M said...

They are different but i like them! Those black doilies really pop!