1.27.2013

{Assorted Things}


So, I still need some things for the coming VSN mini next friday and I had been poking around in the drawer of unmounted stamps because, I used an Unity set on one of the samples I seen some of the other boxes of Unity stamps and thought, oh you should play with some of these... this was done with hubs in mind but, I am pretty sure I made him one like this last year for V day maybe with this set so,this one may end up in the sale box at work. I sold all the valentines I had a week or so ago. so, now there are just regular "love" or anniversary type cards left there. and I like that it is not red and white. this is A-6 in real life, the base was pre made, the couple was stamped on Neenah and a lot of scraps and paper pieced. the brads were a christmas gift and the kraft is PTI. 


Have never inked this Unity set so I think this one although it is only 3" square just may become the vday card unless I come up with something I like better between now and then. the metal watch thing is Tim holtz this has some distress inks colordusted along the edges. 


had the stamps inky so just made some more for the sale box. 


the little wooden stars are from studio calico and then this one has some random watch/clock part stamps from SU added to it on a pre-stained tag. 


had not inked this one before either. Unity stamps. ( have to find my cheat sheet its upstairs and edit later) but, the pp was paper pieced and its hot off the press, the brighter green is an scrap of SU. the tag was a shipping tag stained with some ranger ink. 


and again, the lace is washi tape and the sentiment is from Rubber Soul. there is some stickles on this one along the scallops of the punched cardstock of the sentiment and in the centers of the paper daisy's. those daisys are from a wedding paper that comes with clear glitter glued to the edges and centers of the flowers but, I made the centers more dimensional with the stickles. ( in this shot it almost gives it an Pearl shape, but this was shot wet so Im sure its flattened out a bit since then) 


little inkadinkado birdy stamped on a scrap colored slightly and then the edges are color dusted with distress inks. this one is 3" square in real life. 


just some scraps. got that butterfly stick pin from Impress a while back and they are laying on the table. I have dug out a lot of bug and bird things to either color or as just in case doing VSN samples. ( or thinking about doing VSN samples lol) This one is A-6 in real life. that purple scrap was pierced with an SU template and then I cut it out by hand because, I have not caved on the dies to match haha. 

No comments: