10.10.2023

Watercoloring Birch Trees

 Hi & Welcome back, this week Brenda has shared this Easy birch trees using this technique video seen here on YouTube from Ellen Crimi-Trent. I used a cut up fake credit card I used to use to drag black ink across a inkpad as a reinked it and a brush for this.

the three in the center were done with a brush before I remembered to look for a card to chop up.

I did mix some greys with some greens to have variations in the color on the trunks also.

first round of paints to the background forest.


how the second layer of forest background paints dried I decided it was good enough and spent a lot of time looking through my Thanksgiving stamps but, in the end decided to leave it blank for now. 

 

This is finished out with some foam tape on textured Bazzill for the base and it is A7 in real life. The inside is lined with some Neenah earthstone card and also blank for now. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.





No comments: