10.28.2020

WOYWW # 595 { The actually at work Edition}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW

 

Seriously, I took my laptop to work ha ha to do this, the post below this is random fall themed October projects posted and the post behind that is Christmas themed projects. (including a couple simple ones from the Bethlehem stamp ) Downloaded new books to my kindle while I was at it too. and way in the back there is a Stampin Up Christmas book. And I used up all my play time, thanks for stopping by. :)

11 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, seriously good idea, lol. Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

Helen said...

Looking busy! have a good week Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Work and crafting, sounds good to me. Have a happy and creative woyww, Angela x18x

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Sounds like a pretty manic day.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

BJ said...

Eeeek at work, what a scamp!
Happy WOYWW #BJ

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you managed to find a way to join in at work Stacy. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

Kelly said...

Good morning, Stacy. Thank you for the visit this week. Thanks for the reminder, I MUST place my SU order today. Some of the DSP is 15% off through Saturday. I'm so afraid I'll forget and lose my coupons that also expire Saturday. You are one busy lady. Creative Blessings! Kelly #31

Chrissie said...

Crafting + work, sounds good to me!
Take care and stay safe
Chrissie #21

Crafting With Jack said...

I don’t think I would get much work done if I took my crafting with me. I am still waiting for my SU order. Have a great week Angela #26

Karen said...

Happy Halloween! Love, Karen #23

Spyder said...

Always good to be busy, I'm usually busy doing nothing but thats not true! Happy Halloween! Have a great week. ((Lyn)) #8 Happy WOYWW!?