4.05.2016

Two Paper Diva's April New Release {day 1}



Good Morning its Day 1 of the Two Paper Diva's newest release for April this new growing flowers image is called Hello Spring.  It just made me smile all over my face to see this when the team was given the peek about new sets so, It's stamped with Versafine onyx black ink on some smooth Neenah solar white. This sentiment is from the Banners 1 set cut with a lawn fawn banners extra die. this is up on pop dots. that lace is vintage and the floral printed paper is from pebbles and the grid and dot papers are from My Minds Eye. this one is 6" square on the pink bazzill base.


A closer look at the stacked petals. the top layer is a fussy cut My Minds Eye print and the stamped image on the cardstock was colored with a pitt pen. ( just dabbed dots on the petals) and colored the dots in the center circles of the top layer.


There is just something about these blooms that make me think of sitting at a desk and doodling in a notebook. So, I decided to just go with that. ( both of these cards the blooms were stamped on grid papers haha) This version did get more of that kind of a look. The happy birthday is from the everyday sentiments set stamped on some classic cream smooth neenah card and its cut with spellbinders rectangle die. the top of the grid paper (MME) was cut with a hand held punch from SU. and that "ribbon" is actually folded washi tape. I thought the tape gave it more of a decorate planner look but, the tape was a little too wide so I folded it down
the length of it and then tucked a couple of tiny glue dots behind the folded part.  This one the bazzill base is A-6 in real life.
You can find all the sets releasing this month gathered together here in the store and samples with links from the team can be found here in this blog post. The card I have coming along tomorrow is one of my favorite things I have made so far this month so, I am excited for you to see it too. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

So pretty Stacy! I love the flowers and the paper bg is so beautiful too!!
Beautiful cards my friend!

stampingbowd said...

Your cards are such fun! Love the paper behind the first one. I love the image of the tall flowers!!! I love how you showed the versatility of this stamp!

Loll said...

This flowers are really sweet ... and I agree, they just make you smile. So happy. Great job ... especially love the paper pieced version with all the depth and dimension. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllll flower cards Stacy
Gr Karin

Aimeslee Winans said...

I agree with you, the image reminds one of doodling. Good call! I really like that Pebbles paper, it grabs my eye and then your layered petals are perfect. xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, Stacy. Love that you cut out your flowers on one of your Hello Spring cards...my favorite!

Unknown said...

More beautiful cards Stacy. You are amazingly talented and I am so happy to have you on our team! Thanks!!! Melissa

Katie Ann Brooks said...

lovely cards Stacy! How the petals stick out on the one is brilliant!