5.03.2015

white on white wedding

 Today Karin is the featured stamper. and I have been to her blog a few times in the last few months because she always puts the 3-d shots there... and so, being familiar with things she has made with the cool tole look. ( the House Mouse ones have 4 layers most of them) and feeling kinda lazy I spent a lot of time skimming every.single.page of her gallery at splitcoast this morning. and I was kinda torn between this one. and then I loved this one (because, I have some baby on the moon stamps) but, the thing that stuck in my mind most is I LOVED the bitty binkie charm... and so, I had put this rings charm on the table a week or two ago in hopes of being not such a hoarder... and it was tied on to this one. as one of the changes. So, all that being said if you find you are in need of some wedding ring charms... they can be found here at Impress.

 another changes is its not circular. I do not have any dies that look like the ones I seen Karin use on any of her white on white cards but, I totally LOVED the circled one... so, the second change is I tied on this avery elle sentiment. It's stamped with versafine on the reverse side of the textured bazzill so the colors would match. This spellbinders die is something my friend at work June bought recently and she asked me if I wanted to borrow it... so I did, and I cut just this one. I picked the bazzill paper knowing it has had? who knows anymore plastic in it and I was hopeful that would help with removing it from the die. I used wax paper, I used a metal shim, ( I ran that thing through my big shot at least 8 times in every angle you can think of trying to get each side to cut all the way.) it was a lot of work. ( so this die cut has been sitting on the table for a week or two waiting for an Occasion knowing I only had the one and will probably not be buying this one for my self.

 and diecut with an My Favorite things pierced fish tail die. the pearls in the blooms are all recollections and I have bought blooms from Prima, Close to my Heart and A Muse over the years ( and they are all in the same Jar so that covers those bases right?

This is A-7 in real life and in a clear box.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

This is a gorgeous card Stacy I love white on white cards and do them a lot.
Thank you for making such elegant card.


Gr Karin