5.04.2015

Onsie Gift Tags

 I know when you see the words "tag" it makes me think anyways that there should be something with some fiber and softness coming off of it somewhere... and I did not add strings to any of these. they are die cuts from the PTI onesie die (that you can make it a folded shaped card if you wanted to) but, these are all two complete cuts glued together for stability and do not open. sentiment on this one is from Avery Elle.


 Not positive about this sentiment but, thinking SU. not sure what set though. Its hard to see but that button is a frog.

 This eyelet paper is from Making Memories (and I have had it forever and a half) sentiment I think is from SU.

 This paper is chatterbox and the sentiment is from Impression Obsession.

 This paper is CTMH and the sentiment is Avery Elle.


this paper is bo bunny ( I think ) its double sided. and the sentiment is from IO. the MFT pierced fishtail die was used to cut it. not sure about those buttons but, most likely Joanns from before I bought vintage ones.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are cute and gorgeous Stacy fabulous papers you have used.
Gr Karin