12.31.2013

Sending Loving Thoughts


a closer look at the MM rose ( its from an older line something vintage finds?) something like that, the Hero Arts stitched hearts was heat embossed on the kraft and cut out with pinking shears. the lace is vintage. 


saving this one for hubs unless I make up something I like better between now and then. the problem with making things in advance is I hide them then I find them after ( months after) the event and I end up tossing something else together at the last minute. this one is 6" square in real lifel the pp is from MM also. 


just scraps that seemed to work together, not sure where that charmed sentiment came from. its not a thing I ever say. the baby one is from Hero Arts. 


more scraps but, this one is 5 1/2" square in real life the stamps are all from the MFT just my type set. the key on the tag is from 7 gypsies. and the shipping tag was trimmed to fit. the brown brad is from eyelet outlet. 

No comments: