12.29.2013

Featured Stamper Thanks


a closer look this can be clicked on to enlarge the photo. I had color dusted some antique linen distress on the flower panel before embossing and the sentiment tags also. its that same textured natural white cardstock as the base. ( which is A-2 in real life) the black mat is basic black and the burlap string is from May Arts. 


These were done because I had seen this card of Cary's this morning and I totally fell in LOVE with those beads in the glass. and by the time I got around to trying it this afternoon I knew that the changes I was going to make were to switch the sentiment and move it to the other side of the bloom but, I had not realized until I came in the house just how many changes I made... Ooops.
at any rate I really like how these turned out and will try to remember to do this again some time.
 ( UTTEE with micro beads) I also may be minus a few finger prints as I had colored and diecut these blooms before I embossed them. 

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great card, so pretty.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Teresa xx