4.17.2013

Wishing You


Spent some time coloring this Saturated Canary image with copic's last night... nope I know what your thinking this is not a digital print out. there are some of the designs out in real (blue) rubber now. from a co. called little darlings saturated canary. I found these on Ozaak and they are a little more affordable then the other place I seen them for sale online at. ( can't remember that stores name anymore) then I spent some time second guessing my self about these colors, where would the light hit etc etc... sometimes I have to laugh at my self. so the skin tones are getting better, hair is coming a long... folds in clothing... eh, something to learn next I guess. that is why I bought this stamp. the eyes are color able, that hair... 

this is 6" in real life. the Nevaeh image was stamped with memento on Neenah and colored with copic's, and gel pens and then had some stardust stickles painted over that with pink liquid pearls on the dress. the enchanged evening pti cardstock was rak'd to me from Melissa years ago, ( thanks chickie!) it was run through an crafts concepts budding vine folder. the gold texture was die cut with an old old sizzix originals rectangle frame. the printed papers are from memory box. the corners are from heidi swapp, the  lace is from recollections and is machine stitched to the printed paper layers. the tag is from SU way back when they sold die cut tags of the cardstock, best guess is its perfect plum, the top sentiment is from tim holtz words for thoughts and the happy birthday is from SU. the pink goosebumps are from queen and co. the pink sheer is unknown and the iridescent cord is from May Arts. 


painted over her eyes with diamond glaze to help them POP too... it was nearly impossible to photograph. 

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful!!!Love your coloring and her eyes...