4.30.2013

buy a house


Just for fun, I have been picking up incomplete falling apart games at yard sales off and on the last few years, one of the monopoly games I saved all the paper cards and money and the charms... so, found this the other day when I got out the bag of burgundy scrabble tiles, and the IO sentiment was stamped and diecut on that scrap pp a long time ago. ( no clue on the paper mfg info anymore) the little wooden house is like those studio calico ones (thin) but, came from Micheal's. I inked it with some bright green pigment ink. The sheer ribbon looks better with these green's in person. 

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Love how you used Park Place! That's a great idea to hit the garage sales for stuff like this. My husband would kill me though - I already keep everything. :)